Presentation on coastal ocean monitoring at NASA Headquarters, Washington D.C.
Press conference at United Nations' Climate Summit COP24, Poland
Setting up instruments on Useful Island, Western Antarctic Peninsula
Measuring light backscattering in Andvord Bay, Antarctic Peninsula
Sample collection near Palmer Station on Averse Island, Antarctica
· Opinion article in The Hill "Geoengineering must stay peaceful" by Elizabeth Chalecki and Jack Pan
· Fresh Brewed Tech featuring Jack Pan and the Ocean Motion Tech story, by Sonam Jain
· Acknowledged in "POLAR TOURISM AS AN EFFECTIVE RESEARCH TOOL ." Citizen Science in the Western Antarctic Peninsula
· "It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year: The Annual International UN Climate Negotiations Begin." Ocean Scientists for Informed Policy
· Office interior design photography featured in Office Snapshots
· Triton Innovation Challenge: Scripps Entrepreneurs Venture Beyond Barriers
· Jack's presence at the United Nations' Climate Summit COP24
Bringing Science to Global Climate Talks
Around the Pier: Bringing Science to Global Climate Talks
SIO Flickr Album on COP24:
· Jack hosts press conference on ecosystem service conservation and technological intervention:
UC San Diego Scientists Bringing New Science to COP24
Press Conference coverage on Scripps' Twitter: https://twitter.com/Scripps_Ocean/status/1069878827122331648
· Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Student Spotlight
· Teledyne Marine Photo Contest 2018
· Entrepreneurs from Scripps Oceanography are advancing green and blue technologies"
· "Rethink the Ocean? Why San Diego’s Entrepreneurs Are Doing Just That" reported by
· Photo of the Week: "Crushed Ice Collecting glacial ice to study fjord ecosystems in the Southern Ocean"
· Photo of the Week: "Life under the Ice
Researchers investigate how iceberg calving affects Antarctic marine life"
· The Maritime Alliance BlueTech Incubator
Featured on sandiego.gov
Reported by San Diego Union Tribune
· Ocean Carbon & Biogeochemistry (OCB) Fall Newsletter, 2016
· UCSD Interdisciplinary Forum on Environmental Research: Session on "Geoengineering our Climate"
· Addressing the Flag ban controversy at ASUCI: "UCI Stands by the Flag -- An open letter from the UCI Family"